AGENDA PARA MAMÁ
Established in 1994, Agenda para Mamá is the Month-by-month Guide to Pregnancy and Baby’s First Year.
Written by physicians and specialists in easy-to-understand language, this is the perfect publication for future parents and other family members. It provides complete information on pregnancy and the miracle of birth.
Created especially for mothers-to-be, Agenda para Mamá is Puerto Rico’s guide to pregnancy and baby’s developmental years. This annual special-interest publication provides detailed explanations. Sixty-five thousand babies are born in Puerto Rico every year, many to new mothers. Agenda para Mamá is the bible for new mothers and fathers.
- Family Planning
- The Father’s role
- Choosing your Doctor and the Hospital
- The Different Stages of Pregnancy
- Exercise and Nutrition During Pregnancy
- Maternity Fashions
- Labor, Delivery and Postpartum care
- Newborn and Infant Fashions
- Monthly Infant Growth and Development Profile
- The Child Development Years